Approx: 21mm H x 149mm L x 62mm W
This clamshell holds roughly 50 grams of wax.
These are made from Recouped PET (Polyethene Terephthalate) which is made from 88% recycled plastic♻️. The remaining 12% is made from virgin polymer to enable these to be classified as food grade. They are also fully recyclable, so they can be put into the normal recycling system after you have finished with them.Disclaimer:
Our clamshells are made from 88% recycled material. Our manufacturer uses a variety of recycled plastic to produce our clamshells. Some material will be clearer than other material therefore the look of the empty clamshell may differ from clear to slightly opaque from time to time dependant on supplies in circulation at the time of production. This does not effect the end result of your wax melt once filled. We have a Facebook group where our customers post their makes with our clamshells and you will be able to see this does not effect the look of their end product.